This site is intended to be used in conjunction with specimens in the physical lab and to:
- Present text and media content that supports and contextualizes those specimens.
- Provide online content for students who have no access to the anatomy labs.
- Serve up streamed lectures from courses/sessions offered by our faculty.
- Provide a searchable catalogue of specimens within the lab (under development).
- Augment and surpass information currently taught in professional curricula.
While this site is no replacement for studying from actual anatomical material, you should be able to work through the information presented here and emerge with a competent knowledge of anatomy enabling you to practise your individual discipline. Happy learning!
Because our lab uses specimens derived from people in the community that have generously donated their body, we ask that you respect the material in the lab, handle specimens with care, and conduct yourself in a professional manner.